Pop-In@Nordstrom is celebrating the holidays with a design-centric gift shop in collaboration with The Museum of Modern Art’s MoMA Design Store, known for its curator-approved gifts that bring quality, creativity, and design innovation to everyday living. The shop opened November 17 in select Nordstrom stores and online.
Each item selected by MoMA Design Store is product-tested using real-life scenarios, and reviewed by MoMA curators. Prices range from $10 for coasters disguised as toast to $6,000 for a giant clock made up of 24 smaller, round clocks choreographed together to form one digital display.
Pop-In@Nordstrom Holidays Featuring MoMA Design Store is available in eight Nordstrom locations and online at Nordstrom.com/pop from November 17 to January 7:
- Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Wash.
- CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ont.
- Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Wash.
- Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Ill.
- NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
- South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, Calif.
- The Grove, Los Angeles, Calif.